Tube or tubes of choice
Font of choice (I used Al Sandra)
Muras Meister - Copies
Penta.com - Color Dot
Toadies - What Are You
Flower by Rainbow Coffi
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste the frame cluster as a new layer. Using your magic wand, click inside each square, selections, modify, expand by 8, add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of choice, move this under the frame layer, selections, select none.
2. Make the frame layer active, click inside one of the squares with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 8, copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer, resize as necessary and move under the frame layer, once happy with the position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Repeat this step for the other 3 squares.
3. Hide the white layer, layers, merge visible. Unhide the white layer now. Duplicate the frame layer, and hide the copy. With the original active, effects, Muras Meister - Copies. On the preset menu, look for wallpaper (rotate), I changed the number to 50, and left all other settings as they were. Effects, Penta.com - color dot, change the distance only to 4. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Image, resize by 90%
4. Copy and paste the large frame as a new layer. Click inside it with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 8, add a new raster layer and fill with white, and move this layer down under the frame. Copy and paste the winter mist as a new layer, once happy with the position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
5. Make the frame layer active, copy and paste rainbow Coffis flower as a new layer. I played with the brightness and contrast to darken mine a little. Unhide the frame we made earlier and move it to the right of your canvas. Duplicate it and on the original, effects, toadies, what are you,X and Y dose both set to 17.
6. Copy and paste my little plaque as a new layer and place it near the top. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and place to the left. Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Add you copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 20th November 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.