Tubes and images of choice
Font of choice(I used Whackadoo)
My mask 81..included in supplies here
1. Open my frame 6 in PSP. Ctrl and D on your keyboard to duplicate it. Close off the original.
2. Add a new raster layer, layers, arrange, send to bottom. Fill this layer white. Copy and paste
a paper of choice. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and click ok. I duplicated this layer, but this is optional of course.
3. Make the frame layer active and grab your magic wand. Select inside all the squares of the frame. Selections,
modify, expand by 2. Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on
your keyboard, selections, select none.
4. Using your magic wand again, select the first square of the frame at the top left side. Selections, modify, expand by 2.
Copy and paste an image of choice. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Do this
with every square of the frame until they are all finished. Once you have all the frames filled, hide all layers except the images, and merge visible.
Change the properties to hard light or one of choice.
5. OK, so all squares are filled with images. Make the frame layer active. Now copy and paste some elements of choice as new layers and resize as needed.
I used some flakes, a ribbon, a star and butterfly's. Copy and paste the eyelet ribbon as a new layer. Place at one
side of the frame. Duplicate and place at the opposite side of the frame.
6. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and resize if needed. Add a drop shadow of choice. Add some wording of choice.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 13th December 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.