Tube of choice
Image of choice
Font of choice (I used Al Cleanliness)
Gorgeous ScrapKit 'Cherished' by Laura of Cinnamon Dreamz
You can purchase it Here
under 'Cinnamon Scraps'
Thank you Laura for the use of this fantastic Kit =D
My mask - WSL_Mask218
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1.Open a new canvas 600x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste paper 5,or one of choice as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask
and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked,ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste a doodle of choice as a new layer. Copy and paste one of the blossoms as a new layer.
Image, flip, and resize by around 60%. Place it over to the left of your canvas.
4. Open up a paper of choice. Select your preset shape tool and set it to circle. Outer white, inner set to pattern
and choose your paper. Line width - 7, draw out a small circle at the top left of your canvas and convert to raster
once happy. Add a drop shadow of choice. Duplicate,image mirror, image flip.
5. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Place it over one of the circles
and lower the opacity to around 30 or so. Using your freehand selection tool, delete the unecessary areas of your tube,
I left some of the hair of mine, but this is optional=D. Duplicate, image mirror, and place it into position in the other circle.
6. Copy and paste frame 1 as a new layer and resize by 70%. Grab your magic wand and click inside all 3 squares.
Copy and paste an image of choice as a new layer and place it under the frame. Place into position. Selections, modify, expand by 10. Selections, invert,
hit delete on your keyboard.Selections,select none.
7. Make the top layer active now,and add a drop shadow of choice to your frame.
8. Add some embelishments of choice, I used the butterfly. Add your copyright information, name etc,and if your not animating, go ahead and save as a jpeg, youre all done =D
1. Make the image layer active. Using your magic wand,select some random areas you want animated.
Effects,Xenofex 2 - Constellation with the following settings
2. Select none and copy merged,paste into animation shop as a new animation. Back into PSP and hit undo until the selected areas from before are marching ants again.
Re-do the constellation effect, but this time hit the random seed button. Selections, select none, and copy merged into animation shop. Paste after current frame.
Back into PSP. Again,undo until you have the marching ants, repeat the constellation and hit the random seed button once again. Selections,select none, copy merged
and paste into animation shop, after current frame.
View your animation, save as a gif, and you're all done =D
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 21st July 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.