Tube of choice
Font of choice
'Love Actually' scrap Kit by Lisa of Sophisticated Scraps
My mask - here
Its mask 281
I used the beautiful art of Amanda Fontaine.
1. Open a new canvas 600x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK.
Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste the beaded swirl as a new layer. Resize by around 40%. I deleted some from the bottom. Move it
over to the right. Duplicate, image mirror.
4. Copy and paste frame 2 as a new layer and resize by 75%. Grab your preset shape tool set to circle. Outer, null,
inner change to pattern and choose a paper of choice. Draw out a circle to fit inside your frame. once your happy
with the size, convert to raster. Move it under the frame layer.
5. Using your selection tool set to circle, select the frame area, while still selected, copy and paste
your tube of choice as a new layer. Place into position and once happy, selections invert, hit delete on your
keyboard, selections, select none. Lower the opacity of your tube layer to aorund 40 or so.
6. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste the Cherish Scroll as a new layer and resize by 50%. Move
this over to the left of your canvas and up slightly. Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and resize if needed, I resized mine by 85%.
Add a drop shadow of choice and move over to the right of the frame.
8. Add any embelishments of choice. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 15th August 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.