Tubes of choice
Font of choice
ScrapKit by Clarey at Bagz Of Scrapz
My Mask - Supplied
toadies - What Are You
DSB Flux - Linear Transmission
Mura's Meister - Copies
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Joel Adams. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 9 as a new layer. Layers, new
mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and
answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste flower 4 as a new layer. Effects, Mura's Meister - Copies with the following settings.
3. move over to the left slightly. Duplicate, image, mirror. Layers, merge down. Duplciate this layer,
and on the original, effects, Toadies, what are you - X and Y dose both set to 10. Effects, DSB Flux -
Linear Transmission with the following settings.
Slice Size - 3
Offset - 2
Blend - 50
4. lower the opacity of this layer to around 60 or so. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste my
styled linbe cirlce as a new layer and place to the right and up slightly. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
5. Copy and paste the frame from Clarey's kit as a new layer and resize by 80%
6. Click inside the frame with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste
paper 1 as a new layer and move under the frame. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Keep Selected for now.
7. Copy and paste a tube of choice as a new layer. Once happy with the position, hit delete on your keyboard.
Selections, select none.
8. Make the frame active now and add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste Clarey's Crystal Ribbon as a new layer and resize by 60%.
Place at the top of the frame. Duplicate, image flip. Duplicate again, image, rotate, free rotate 90 degrees left.
Delete some from both of this layer to make it look like its joined to the other 2 ribbon layers. Move it under both ribbon layers. Duplicate,
9. Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Make the transmission layer active, image, resize by 90%.
make the flower layer active and resize by 90%.
10. Add your copyright information, watremark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.