Image of choice
Frame by the fabby Lou of Simply Devilish
Embelishment of choice
My mask 360 which you can download form my blog here
Filter - Simple - Quick Tile
I used the beautiful art of Alayna Magnan
1. Open a new canvas 500x500 and fill white.
2. Open up your image of choice and using your selection tool, select a rectangle area
that you can use for your background. Copy and paste it as a new image. Effects, simple - quick tile.
3. Click back on your canvas and add a new raster layer. Using your fill tool, select the pattern
you just created using your image and fill this layer. Layers, new mask layer from image. Look for my mask and hit OK.
Delete the mask layer over in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
4. Open up Lou's frame and copy and paste it as a new layer. Resize by 75%. Using your magic wand, select inside the frame.
Selections, modify, expand by 10. Copy and paste your image of choice as a new layer and move it under the frame layer in the layers palette.
Once happy with the position, selections invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
5. Use an embelishment of choice to decorate the frame. I cut out the knickers form my tube lol, and used that .
6. Make the mask layer active now. Change over to your preset shape tool set to circle. Draw out a smallish circle and do not convert to raster,
instead, add a new raster layer and click on your text tool. Write out a phrase or words of choice. Convert to raster and then delete the blank
layer and circle layer.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name. On my name layer, I changed the properties to soft light and duplicated until it was really visible.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 14th June 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.