Supplies neededTube of choice
Font of choice (I used Movie Poster)
Xenofex 2 - Constellation
Eye candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
My Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste the masked layer I have provided.
2. Grab your preset shape tool set to oval, line style - dash, line width - 2, inner null, outer black, draw out a circle just big enough to sit outside the mask layer. Objects, align, center in canvas, convert to raster. Draw another slightly bigger this time. Objects, align, center in canvas, convert to raster. Change your line style to one of choice, I used a beaded one. Draw out another circle, again, slightly larger than the dashed ones, objects, align, center in canvas, convert to raster.
3. Outer null, inner black, draw out a smaller circle to sit in the middle, objects, align, center in canvas, convert to raster. Click inside this circle with your magic wand, selections, modify, contract by 7, Resize your tube if you need to, image mirror, copy and paste this as a new layer onto your canvas. Place it into position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Lower the opacity of this layer to 30.
4. Make your black circle layer active, copy and paste the butterfly image as a new layer. Change the properties to Overlay.
5. Copy and paste the bouquet as a new layer, greyscale it and resize. I resized by 80% then 80% again. Image, rotate, free rotate, right 90 degrees, place into position at the top right of the line style circles. Add a drop shadow.
6. Copy and paste my 'Butterfly Kisses' as a new layer and place to the left.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice and add a drop shadow.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and name. Add a gradient glow and drop shadow to your name to make it more visible. Make the masked layer active, effects, xenofex 2 - Constellation, in the settings tab, look for star field. Change the star size to 3, and make sure 'Keep original image' is checked. Copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation.
9. Back in PSP, undo the constellation effect, redo but hit random seed once. Copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame. Back in PSP again, undo, and redo again hitting random seed once. Copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation. Save as a gif and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 4th August 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.