Tube of choice
Font of choice
'Early Morning' Scrap Kit by Melissa of Sentimental Style
Xero - Radiance
My Mask - here
Its mask 287
I used the beautiful art of Venjamin Jimenez.
Nice quick tut lol
1. Open a new canvas 500x400 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 6 as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer,
from image, look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question
asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste the photo border as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Click inside it with your
magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and once happy
with the position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
3. Effects, Xero - Radiance with the default settings. Change the properties of your tube layer to Luminance
Legacy, or one of choice.
4. Make the top layer active now. Copy and paste the doodle as a new layer and resize by 80%. I also mirrored mine.
Move it over to the left of your frame. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
5. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 4th June 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.