Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Waking The Witch)
My mask - here
Its mask 182
Scrap Kit by Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps
- The kit is called 'Blueberry Cream' and is available form her blog! Look under Old Kits
Mura's Meister - Copies
Toadies - What Are You
I used the beautiful art of Sonia Roji. You must purchase a licence to use art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 3 as a new layer, layers, new mask layer, from
image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked.
2. Copy and paste doodle 1 as a new layer and resize by 60%. Move to the right of your canvas. Duplicate, image, mirror.
3. Copy and paste flower 2 as a new layer and resize by 50%. effects, Mura's Meister - Copies with the following settings.
4. Add a drop shadow to this layer. Duplicate, and on the original, effects, Toadies - What Are you - X and Y both set to 8
5. make the top layer active and click inside the flowers with your magic wand. Selections, modify, expand by 10. Copy and paste paper 2
as a new layer. Move it under both flower layers, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer,
move into position and once happy, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
6. Make the top layer active, copy and paste the sequinnedstar as a new layer and resize by 50%.
Place at the top left of your canvas.
7. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice.
8. Add your copyright informnation, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 13th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.