Bed Of Roses
Tube/s of choice
Font of choice (I used DianaCTT)
Rose tubes by Rainbow Coffi at PSP Playground
My frame - can be found in the download section of my site(Click on Navigate - Downloads)
Scrap Kit by Lisa of Sophisticated Scraps
The kit is called 'Seductive Grunge' and is available form her blog under Old Kits
My masks - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill black. Layers, new mask layer, from image,
look for WSL_Mask224 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup
layers. Image, resize by 90%
2. Copy and paste paper 1 as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask226 and hit OK. Delete
the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers. duplicate this layer. Layers, merge down.
Duplicate again, and on the original, adjust, blur, gaussian blur - 5. Effects, VM Extravaganza - transmission with the following settings.
Line Width - 3
Offset - 0
Contrast - 40
3. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste my styled line as a new layer. Copy and paste doodle 3 as a new layer and resize by 70%.
Move it up towards the top of your canvas.
4. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer and resize by 80%. Using your freehand selection tool, select the large rectangle area of the frame,
copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer and move it down under the frame layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, copy
and paste a tube of choice as a new layer and position it inside the frame, hit delete on your keyboard once happy with the postition, selections,
select none. Change the properties to soft light or one of choice. I also duplicated this layer to make it more visible,
but this will depend on which blend you choose to use.
5. Using your freehand selection tool again, select one of the circles, copy and paste the rose as a new layer and position it. Once happy,
hit delete on your keyboard, selecitons, select none. repeat this step for all the other circles.
6. Make the top layer active now. Copy and paste one of the 'Special Lady' roses as a new layer. Add a drop shadow of choice
7. Copy and paste the keys as a new layer and resize by 50%. Place at the top right of the frame. Add a drop shadow of choice.
8. Copy and paste doodle 1 as a new layer and resize by 50%. Place at the top left of your frame...see mine for reference.
9. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer. resize if neccessary, I resized by 80%. Delete some of your tube to make her look like
shes coming out from the frame. Add a drop shadow of choice.
10. Add your copyright information, watermark, and name., save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 13th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.