Because You Love Me
Tube/s of choice
Font of choice (I used A&S Bone Casual)
VM Extravaganza - Transmission
Eye candy 4000 - Gradient Glow - Optional, only used for the name
My Mask - Supplied
Word Art by Me - Supplied
My Frame and back - Supplied
please do not use my personal supplies in any other tutorials without my permission.
Valentine accents sparklies, Lilypad, Heart Accents and Country valentines accent hearts by Rainbow Coffi at PSP Playground
Supplies - Here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour from your tube, I used a burgundy
colour from my tube. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK.
Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked.
Ungroup layers. Resize by around 70%
3. Copy and paste the black back as a new layer. Copy and paste the frames as a new layer.
Click inside one of the central squares with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5,
copy and paste the Valentine accents sparklies as a new layer and place into position. Selections,
invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Move this layer under the frame layer. Duplicate this layer. Adjust, blur,
guassian blur - 10. Effects, VM Extravaganza - Transmission with the following settings
Line Width - 4
Offset - 0
Contrast - 40
4. Layers, merge down. Duplicate this layer, image, mirror.
5. Make the frame layer active and click inside the first square with your magic wand.
Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste a tube of choice as a new layer and resize as
necessary, move into position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
Move this layer under the frame layer. Duplicate, image, mirror.
6. Copy and paste the Lily Pad as a new layer, resize by around 60% and place into position. Add a drop shadow of choice.
Copy and paste the country heart valentine accent as a new layer, resize by around 50% and colorise to suit. Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer. Copy and paste one of the heart accents as a new layer and colorise. Add a drop shadow of choice.
8. Copy and paste your tube of choice and add a drop shadow of choice.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, I added a gradient glow width 3 and colour from my tube to the name. Save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 25th January 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.