Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Secret Recipe
I used the beautiful art of Armando Huerta
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste my template as a new layer.
2. Copy and paste the 'Baby Cakes' text as a new layer and move up into the top semi circle. Copy and paste the chain piece as a new layer and place to the left. Using your deform tool, stretch it down a bit to make it fit in between the 2 small semi-circles. Duplicate, image, mirror.
3. Copy and paste the 3Bar as a new layer and move it down under the template layer. Make the white layer active, add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of choice. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette, and anwer yes to the question asked, ungroup layers. Iamge, resize by 80%, lower the opacity if needed.
4. Add your copyright information and watermark. Grab your preset shape tool set to Circle, draw out a circle about the same size as the small semi-circle, objects, align, centre in canvas but dont convert to raster, image, flip. Add a new raster layer, grab your text tool and write out your name. Convert to raster and delete the vector circle layer.
5. Make the 3Bar layer active, copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation. Back into PSP, image, rotate, free rotate by 15 degrees, copy merged and paste into animation shop after current layer. Repeat this step another 2 times to give you 4 frames. Edit, select all, copy, paste as a new animation. Edit, select all, animation, reverse frames. Delete the first and last frames of this new animation. Edit, select all, copy, back on your tag, make the last layer active, paste after current frame. Make the first layer active and change the frame properties to 200. Make frame 4 active and change the frame properties to 50. Save as a gif, and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 4th October 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.