Tube of choice
Font of choice(I used A&S Black Swan)
Daisy Scrap Kit by Krista - You can purchase it here
My mask - here
It's mask 238
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste paper 1 as a new layer and resize by 20%. Layers, new mask layer. Look for my
mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup
3. Copy and paste flower 1 as a new layer and resize by 40%. Copy and paste the frame as a new layer
and resize by 20%. Using your freehand selection tool, select the area inside the frame. Copy and
paste another paper as a new layer and resize by 20%. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard,
selections, select none. Move this layer under the frame layer.
4. Make the frame layer active and copy and paste the BFF sign as a new layer. Resize by 30% and place
at the top of your frame. Rotate it to the right slightly. Lower the opacity of your sign and delete
some to make it look like it's
sitting behind the ribbon. See mine above for reference.
5. Copy and paste the red ribbon as a new layer and resize by 20%. Image, rotate, free rotate right
90 degrees. Place at the side of your frame and delete a small part to make it look like it's
twisting around the ribbon on the frame. Copy and paste the yellow ribbon as a new layer and resize by 20%.
Place it to the right beside the other ribbon and using your freehand selection tool, delete some bits
to make it look like its also twisting around the other ribbons.
6. Copy and paste the tag as a new layer and resize by 30%. Place at the left side of your frame. Add some
text to it, I added 'I'm not lonely...I have lots of special friends xox'.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice and resize if necessary., I resized mine by 70%. Add a drop shadow
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 23rd March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.