All Eyes On Me
Image and matching tube of choice
2 larger tubes/images of choice
Font of choice
Monomagic Scrapkit by Clarey of BagzofScrapz - here
Flowers by the fab Rainbow Coffi from PSP Playground
My masks - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Zindy. I used a licensed image and the link I had no longer works for her tubes, but she has lots of free ones on her website here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of
choice. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask81 and hit OK. Open up Paper 1 in
PSP. In the layer palette, click on background, promote background layer. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for WSL_Mask246 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer
yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers. Copy and paste this layer onto your canvas.
2. Copy and paste Clarey's lace frame as a new layer and resize by 70%. Copy and paste your image
of choice as a new layer and plcae it under the frame layer. Use your freehand selection tool
to delete the excess form outside the frame.
3. Copy and paste frame 2 as a new layer and resize by 60%. Image, rotate, free rotate, right
90 degrees. Move it over to the right of your canvas. See mine for reference. Duplicate, image,
mirror. Click your magic wand, change the mode to add and select all 4 squares of your frame
with the magic wand. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 1 as a new layer and
place under the frame. Move the paper into position, selections, invert, hit delete on your
keyboard, selections, select none. Duplicate, image mirror, move under the frame layer.
4. Copy and paste a tube of choice as a new layer and place it under the frame layer. We want the eyes,
so make sure the eyes are inside at least one of the squares of the frame. Using your freehand selection tool, delete any excess
from outside the frame. I used 1 tube for 2 squares, then used another for the final 2 squares.
merge the tube layers together if you used more than one. Change the properties of this layer to dodge.
Duplicate, image, mirror. Move it under the frame layer.
5. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste the white flower as a new layer and resize by 70%.
Adjust, hue and saturation, colorize. Hue and saturation both set to 0. Add a drop shadow to the flower layer.
Copy and paste one of the blue flowers as a new layer. Colorize this one also. Adjust, brightness and contrast,
brightness and contrast, brightness - minus 70 contrast - minus 20. Add a drop shadow of choice.
6. Copy and paste one of the forget me not flowers as a new layer. Place at the top of the frame, colorise and
adjust the brightness and contrast using the same settings as before. Add a drop shadow of choice. Duplicate, image, mirror.
7. Copy and paste the tube to match your image. add a drop shadow and resize if necessary. place it exactly over the image. Grab your preset shape tool
set to circle. Draw out a large circle, objects, align, center in canvas. Add a new raster layer, grab your text tool and move it over the circle until you see
the small semi circle under the letter A, write out your name or something else of choice.
I wrote, 'all eyes on me'. Convert to raster and delete the circle layer now. Place into position.
8. Add your copyright informatiuon, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 6th April 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.