All About Me
Tube of choice
Font of choice
VM Extravaganza - transmission
Penta.com - Color Dot
Scrapkit by Lisa at Spohisticated Scraps
My Mask - Supplied
My Word Art - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Brian Rood.
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste a paper from Lisa's Kit as a new layer,
I used paper 4. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in
the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers. Resize by 80%. Duplicate,
and on the original, adjust, blur, guassian blur - 20. Effects, VM Extravaganza - Transmission
with the following settings
Line Width - 4
Offset - 0
Contrast - 40
2. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste the origami star as a new layer. Copy and paste my
Word Art as a new layer.
3. Copy and paste a flower form Lisa's kit as a new layer. resize by around 40%. I used flower 3.
Effects, Mura'sMeister - Copies. I used the foloowing settings
Play around with the settings tho, you may need to change yours.
4. Once happy with the flower layer, move it up to sit in line with the word art, see mine
for reference. Duplcate, image flip. Layers, merge down. Effects, Penta.com - Color Dot.
Change the distance to 20, leave all other settings as they are. Adjust, sharpen.
5. Copy and paste the frame as a new layer, resize by 70%. Adjust, sharpen. Using your magic wand, click
inside the first oval, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, move it
into position, and move it under the frame layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard,
selections, select none. Repeat this step for the next 2 ovals.
6. Make the frame layer active, copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice.
Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 25th February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.